- Can someone hack my fb account?
- Can I be logged into Facebook on two devices?
- How can I tell if someone tried to log into my Facebook?
- Why does my Facebook app say I’m logged in somewhere else?
- Will I get notified if someone logs into my messenger?
- Does messenger tell you when someone logs into your account?
- Why does my phone say my location is somewhere else?
- Can I log into someone’s Facebook Messenger without them knowing?
- How can I see what devices are logged into my Facebook Messenger?
- Is Facebook where you’re logged in accurate?
Can someone hack my fb account?
Well, no one can access a facebook(or any other) account without password.
So, a hacker first of all needs your account’s password to access it.
There are different ways a hacker can get your password.
A hacker can install keylogger on your computer and can get your username and password..
Can I be logged into Facebook on two devices?
Logging in on Multiple Devices Facebook enables you to log in to your account from your computer and your phone at the same time, or from two computers at once, or from a computer and a tablet. There’s no limit on the number of logins you can have using the same account credentials.
How can I tell if someone tried to log into my Facebook?
You may see some details in Settings page.Go to Settings | Security and Login.Under “Where You’re Logged In” section you may be able to see some suspicious login(s). … From here you can use the latitude and longitude information (if available) to do a Reverse location search .More items…
Why does my Facebook app say I’m logged in somewhere else?
You forgot to log off: You might be seeing the location of a mobile device you’re still logged in to. … Someone else has access to your Facebook account: If you think someone else is logged in to your account, you should first log yourself out and then secure your account by changing your password.
Will I get notified if someone logs into my messenger?
Facebook’s Login Notifications is a feature that does exactly as you would expect; it lets you know when and from where your Facebook account has been accessed. … If it was you who logged in then you can simply ignore this email, if it wasn’t you then you can alert Facebook and change your security settings.
Does messenger tell you when someone logs into your account?
Facebook/Messenger has a feature of letting you know if there is an unauthorized access or trying to access your account. Also check your registered email for activity. Facebook sends all notifications and activities there. Why is my ex still logging into my messenger?
Why does my phone say my location is somewhere else?
Android typically uses the Network Location permission to locate your phone’s present location. If you are connected via your home’s Wi-Fi then the location permission is not always able to pinpoint your location other than the general area such as town. It could be a nearby town as well.
Can I log into someone’s Facebook Messenger without them knowing?
1 Answer. It is pretty close to impossible for him to have accessed your Facebook account without knowing your password via his own devices such as “hacking” your account. … And because you’ve already verified it was you who logged in (because it was your device) then Facebook still thinks it is you logging in.
How can I see what devices are logged into my Facebook Messenger?
– Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings. – Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most.
Is Facebook where you’re logged in accurate?
AThe strange locales that your Facebook connections appear to come from may be less cause for alarm than you think. Facebook guesses your location by the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use, but it’s not that reliable.